It’s no secret that we’re facing a digital disruption; with bold roadmaps ahead of us (personalization, ABM strategies, AI, and chatbots), it’s important to develop a humans-first strategy before finding the right tech solutions. In this session, we’ll discuss the principles of how to adopt and execute a marketing strategy that puts customer problems first, and spotlight the brands doing it best. We’ll touch on how organizations can use social media to create human connections at scale, deliver on their brand promise, and drive business results.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Determine a set of principles to orientate a customer-first strategy
- Rebuild trust with your customers
- Embrace the social revolution and uncover the shift from building relationships to creating experiences
- Combat shifting communication behaviors including ‘dark social’
- Replicate brands doing it best