Gaining a holistic view of the customer is paramount in today’s omni-channel marketplace. Unfortunately, the customer data available, interaction opportunities and technological capabilities change and expand quickly. Creating and maintaining a Customer Intelligence Practice through agile techniques will assist in starting sooner, acting faster and ability to adapt easier.
After this, you will be able to:
- Understand how Agile Methods pertain to a Customer Intelligence Practice
- Identify what data is a need, want, or nice to have
- Evaluate available data collection points – Who, What, When, Where, Why, How?
- Select the appropriate tools for taking action
- Finally, Re-Evaluate using results