Capital One’s Card Digital Marketing team will share lessons learned in their personalization journey to enable people based marketing and visitor experience customization on the Credit Card website. You will see how a small team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers working closely with a Product Manager were able to deliver on the solution. We will share some best practices and lessons learned in building a scalable cloud platform to enable personalized Credit Card website experiences.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Kick start your personalization journey with a MVP focus
- Understand how co-located Agile delivery and cross-functional teams work closely together to deliver on a common vision
- Focus on the simplicity of tech choices and understand how they could be beneficial
- Use machine learning and big data technologies to enable people based marketing solution
- Identify what data principles are critical before embarking on digital marketing transformation initiatives