Data-Informed Design: How to Conquer the Website Re-Design Debate
A high-profile website project can be a fantastic opportunity for a marketer—or a slow, expensive, and arduous experience for everyone involved. When the debates start about what to do and how to do it, the person with data has a defensible answer and not just another opinion. Learn how taking a data-centric design approach creates better user experiences and more successful business outcomes.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Develop a defensible and actionable plan for how and when to approach re-designs.
- Avoid the common mistakes that lead to failed and paralyzed projects.
- Establish alignment around strategic, purpose-driven re-designs and not just aesthetics.
- Leverage fast and affordable research and data-gathering methods to inform decisions.
- Diagnose and prioritize the challenges of large complex projects.
- Use practical advice from hundreds of website projects to make your project simple and successful.